Clear2there Sales Representative
The Sales Representative (SR) recruits, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners and customers. The SR is responsible for achieving sales goals both through indirect channel sales and direct opportunities, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The SR represents the entire range of Clear2there products and services to assigned partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Prepares and executes regular business reviews with partners
- Provides education to partner sales teams on Clear2there solutions and services
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through both partner organizations and directly to end users
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Ensures orders are delivered to the partner/customer
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of video surveillance and/or access control systems and technologies a plus
- Knowledge of basic PC hardware is helpful
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- English is required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Education & Experience:
- 2-year degree in a related field or relevant experience
- Previous technical experience with related hardware, software, and service solutions including video surveillance, access control, and IoT solutions
- Previous experience in technology solutions organization
- General office conditions – sitting, standing, phone and computer work
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment
- Some travel to off-site at client locations
Pre-employment screenings may include a background check including education and credential verification, criminal history, drug screen and driving record verification.
This job description covers only the essential functions of the position. It in no way states or implies an all-encompassing list of duties. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties requested by management.